Saturday, August 25, 2012

A Big Step

I took a very big step in my life recently. I resigned by job as a House Officer. But no, I'm not a quitter. The job is a very noble job but my heart is screaming each seconds wanting to do what I love to do. Yes, starting my own business and be my own boss.

I made my own research and am ready to start my own empire real soon. But before that, I have to get another job to get a constant income monthly to cover my car and house loan. And not to forget, the payback I have to pay as I breech my contract with the government. The job that give me good money although not much but I will still have time to manage the business on my own.

Applied many jobs in the private sectors and government sectors too. Already got some calls for interviews. I got 4 calls, accept 2 of them and decline other 2. I hope I get a job soon and my business can keep on track and I gain profit. Amin.

Bismillah.

Rumah sewa bangi

3 comments:

  1. hi,i am also ho planning to quit soon.but i bonded to jpa.so its quite hard for me to just quit the job.do you also took jpa or mara scholarship?how is the process?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lili. The process is the same if you are bonded or not. The only difference is that you have to pay the penalty if you breach the contract as stated.

      Delete
    2. Did jpa asked you to pay lumpsum? Can you tell me your experience..i want to quit ho too

      Delete