Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Job Offer

After 1 month of quitting housemanship, I finally got an offer. I spent 2 months at home already. Went to several interview sessions but only got this one offer. I am very thankful because the job offer a very good pay for a fresh graduate like me. I will be working as a medical underwriter in KL. Hopefully things going on well and I will proceed with my next plan early next year. :)

I am very happy because there's no education wasted since I will be using the knowledge I have from my degree. Now I can pay my bills, house, and car. And I have to do savings too for the future and to grow my money for future investment.

It's time to do my homework.

Rumah sewa bangi


4 comments:

  1. hey bro, congrats!
    im an ex-HO who became an underwriter as well! where do u work? is the pay good?

    best regards,
    danny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bro,

    Pay is quite good. Got basic 3k. And of course, OTs claims.. Quite satisfied with current work. Looking forward to increase my worth by taking LOMA soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, im taking LOMA in a few months as well. :p

    thanks for the reply :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hai, i already decided to quit HO life... can i know whats the requirement to apply for underwriter job?

    ReplyDelete