Sunday, September 2, 2012

What Next?

So I quit my job. And most people must be thinking that I am crazy and I am in so much lost. Yeah, maybe...

But, I don't think it's a lost. I have my own plan and I really hope that it works since I have made a huge and big step.

My plan is to start my own business. What type of business? Well... I'm planning to start a web design and development business. I already registered the business in early August for 5 years.

The website is still in process, I have to create it by myself to cut all the budget. Actually I hired a web designer but it seems that he is more likely like me, knows nothing much about web designing. So I decided to do it myself although it might take quite some time.

Other than that, I'm starting to make an online directory which lists all business I'm targetting hoping to charge them for a decent monthly fees in future when the directory is famous enough.

So that's my plan. Really hope it to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment