Saturday, January 11, 2014

After quitting housemanship: What I like the most

It's 2014 already and I guess all of us have set some target to reach during this year. I hope your target is not including quitting housemanship! Haha!

Why? Because it is not a target and it is not an achievement. Don't get me wrong. I did quit housemanship. It's been nearly 1.5 years already. But I did not encourage you to quit before you make a proper plan.

Okay now let's go straight to the topic of the day. I am a person who likes to try new things to have some new adventures. No, I'm not quitting my current job and get a new one. It's now going to happen! At least for the next 1 year. I've been working 5 days a week and get to enjoy the full weekend myself (except when I do OTs) and get to do the things I like to do such as:

1. Learn about personal financial planning
2. Involve in real estate investment
3. Involve in stocks market
4. Learn about other investment opportunities like a business (may be two ;)) )

I'm not saying that you can't do above things I listed while doing housemanship. Maybe you get lesser time only.

I hope we all can get the life we want and the success we dream of!

Till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment