Saturday, January 18, 2014

Thank you for your visit - Please keep visiting!!

It's been 1 year and 5 months now since I quit housemanship and start to write this blog. Yesterday I checked on Hi-Jump statistics and shocked with the number of visits I get. Thank you all for your visit and please keep on coming.

Most of my readers are coming from Google search and most are silent readers as I can see from the comments and response I get. It is always better if I can get some response and engagement from my readers just to let me know people do read my writings.

While most of us prefer to keep anonymous (so do I until the time is right to reveal my real profile), you can still actively leave comments anonymously or using alias. I encourage you to leave response at the bottom of each posts too. You also are free to write to me at the email address provided at the right sidebar. Here are the screen shot of the 'Write to the Author' from the left sidebar and response options at the bottom of each posts.

Write to the Author
Response options


And I would love to share with my readers, Hi-Jump statistics for my appreciation to the readers.

Total pageviews so far (Thank you!)

Monthly pageviews - Hope to see this going up

Most viewed posts

Thank you all for your visits. I hope you keep on visiting Hi-Jump in the future. Feel free to write to me via email at this address - hi.jump.author@gmail.com and I will get back to you soonest possible.

Till then, adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment