Saturday, March 29, 2014

What if...

Hi guys..

I've been receiving a lot of emails recently asking me some questions and asking for some advice. Thank you thank you and thank you a lot for all your emails. I've been trying hard to reply all emails as detail as I could based on my own experiences. I am very sorry if I took a slightly 'longer' time to reply you.

I've been thinking… since most of the emails asking similar questions, I might write an e-book. I will try to plan the layout first and will write in details on the specific matters.

I need some feedback from you guys on what are the matters you want to be included in the e-book. And would you be okay if I charge some fees for the e-book?

Kindly please e-mail me your response to my email: hi.jump.author@gmail.com

Till then. 

Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment