Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Next! A millionaire?

Hello readers!

It's been awhile since the last update. Received a lot of emails but only managed to reply this month.

There were some re-structuring in my company hence I need to work harder.

I did a lot of thinking throughout these years after left Ministry of Health. I met a lot of people and learn a lot from them! I am so thankful for this!

I need to emphasize in this post that my intention to create this blog is not to encourage people to quit housemanship nor Ministry of Health. But the real purpose is to share my thoughts from my point of view and to open our mind on the opportunities outside.

I am open to any feedback and opinion.

I received a lot of views everyday. Although many are silent readers. Thank you for your visits.

The traffics statistics give me satisfaction and courage to share even more. As at this point, I am planning to share my journey to become a millionaire! You can laugh all you want but this is really my goal in 5 years time.

How? The. You have to stay tune and subscribe this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment